Tuesday 28 January 2014

Exam Response.

In my exam I done very poorly, probably the lack of revision and concentration effected my grade drastically. For my next exam I will be sure to focus and put 110% effort into my work to get the best possible grade. Also I only answered one of my questions which was very stupid to do.

Audience Question:

To improve on this question I need to;

- Learn theories and apply them well into my work.
- Learn the correct media language and apply it to my work.

Representation Question:

To improve on this question I need to;

- Come up with very specific case studies and stop being generic.
- Integrate language and theories.

Revision and study:

This needs to be greatly improved and applied to my work, as at the minute I do merely no revision or studying. I am working on this and it WILL be improved. Regular studying and revision will be taken part throughout my work. 2.5 hours  a week in minimal amount.

Coursework:

I need to focus more on my work and less on other things. My coursework I believe is at an above average standard but I could of applied myself way more and got a good grade I believe. I need to apply myself and also more analysis could of been worked upon and so I could of produced better more professional, quality work.

No comments:

Post a Comment